Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Weekend

This weekend I watched the crusaders vs highlanders. It was a really good game and the crusaders won 25-22. The next day me and Blake moved some chairs and had a Nerf war with Dad and he stole our best gun and hammered us and I got shot at least fifty times. After that Kaitlyn got really sad so we had to have  a tea party but it was really fun. Then on Monday we saw the Golden state warriors VS Cleveland cavaliers and Golden state won and the have a 2-0 lead in the series. After that Blake, Kaitlyn and I went into the deer paddock and tried to sneak up on them without them running away which is hard because they have really good smelling and hearing. It was really fun.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.