Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Weekend

In the weekend some of our friends from the east coast came to our house. We played an intense game of basketball which ended with me slicing the defense and doing a reverse layup. After that we went into Greymouth and saw four hectors dolphin floating around in the sea. The next day we put up a fence around the garden so the wekas and chickens couldn't get in and we could actually grow stuff without it getting ripped out of the ground. After that I played a 1v1 against Blake my little brother. It was raining threes. I tried to end it by a mean dunk on Blake but I missed and fell over top of Blake and fell on my back. It was a fun but painful weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jakob, Lucas from Awahono School, my teacher can read your font but I can't, next time can you make it bigger?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.