Monday, March 26, 2018

My Weekend

On Friday I played the another two games in the nines league tournament. We lost the first game and we weren't told the score of the second game. After that we had dinner and went home. On Saturday I was woken up at about five o'clock because Mum was leaving to go to Ed Sheeran. I fortunately got back to sleep. We went to Greymouth for Kaitlyn's ballet practice then had some lunch and went home to play a game of Basketball with Dad. I was dunked over more times than I can count and got less shots in than a guy with a broken arm. The next day we almost completed the woodshed. We put some corrugated iron on the roof  and started piling some wood in. It was a fun and busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.