Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Quick write Narrative

We walked through the wheat field to the tree on the cliff. I challenged my cousin to a race towards the tree. We ran as fat as we could towards the tree. It had rained the night before so it was muddy and slippery. I made it to the tree and slid closer and closer to the cliff. I flew off the side of the cliff. I threw my hand out and grabbed a ledge that hung out from the cliff. I yelled “Help!!” and my cousin responded “I’ll run back to the house and get our parents” So I was left hanging on to my life. It felt as though I had leonine grip on the rock as I was determined not to fall to my death. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the edge. I screamed at the top of my voice “Stop you’ll slip and fly off the edge”. Everyone stopped and slowly walked towards the edge of the cliff. My Father and Uncle grabbed me and pulled my upwards. I ran to my mother and squeezed her into a hug. I said to my cousin “I owe you my life”. He pulled me into a hug and we began our play in the tree.   

It might have a few mistakes as we only had 5 minutes to write comment if it is good or if there is anything I could change or work on.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.