Thursday, August 23, 2018

KKN Is Honesty important? Link for article in comments


  1. I think lying is bad because lying makes the situation worse because the person you’re telling may think that the lie is true and they might let you away with something horrible like punching someone or breaking something expensive. I think honesty is important although you may get punished it would be a better punishment than if you lied and the person you’re telling found out that you were lying the punishment would be worse.
  2. You may get away with what you did but in many cases you don’t. I would be lying to say I haven’t lied before which is why I won’t say it but many horrible time I have got away with doing something bad. If you didn’t like one of your siblings and you told your parents that they did it they would get in trouble and you might feel good depending on what type of person you are.
  3. I think it is human nature because no one wants to get in trouble and we lie to get out of being in trouble and we get to do the normal things we do. Maybe we lie so that our schedule doesn’t change because we have already planned what we are going to do and we want to do what we have planned and if we don't get to do what we planned we will get annoyed.
  4. I don’t think lying will ever stop because it is human nature although I think there will be easier ways to tell if someone is lying like lie detector and you put a pair of glasses on and it scan the person you are interrogating and if they are lying the glasses will buzz and they will be caught.
  5. Haven’t really lied to kahi before an if I have I cannot remember lying to him. I have lied to people before but I think everyone I lied to has found out I was lying.
  6. Breaking News: Prison are overflowing many new prison have to be built to accommodate all the prisoners. “Woah this is too serious” Said the prime minister. As her Two ic I had to comfort her in this situation but I wasn’t sure anything would work. We had to make a plan of action against rising prison population. We decide we would have to double up prison cells and hope that works. 4 MONTHS LATER Breaking news: 128 prisoners killed by roommates in the last 4 months could this be the end of our prime ministers reign at the top seat. Maybe continued…    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.