Friday, August 24, 2018

Weekly reflection week 5

This week has gone well because I have been on task most of the time. I have been behind on things then finished them very quickly and had them done before they became overdue. Trello has been a crucial role in helping me stay on task because I can plan my day and then keep track of what I have completed and what I need to complete. I have continued planning my personal inquiry and have ideas on what is gong to happen but have made progress in the writing or the movie other than research. I have been trying hard to level up on Khan because I have been on third grade for a while. I completed my Hansel and Gretel scratch and have started describing my witch and the forest for my story. I completed all the kiwi kids news questions and have started next weeks questions. I have made a map for our farm visit because it is one of my Dad's farm so I have helped Dean with organizing what we are going to do while we are there. It has been a good week work wise and I have had fun doing the Basketball practices because I love basketball and I love to think I am the best at school but Dean has the height advantage so combined with his skills he is the best which makes me the best student I think? It has been a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.