Thursday, August 30, 2018

Weekly reflection Wk 6

This week has been very productive for me. I have completed my Kiwi kids news article for this week and have almost completed my Three little pigs writing which was overdue. When Dean says SDL I think that it is time that we have to finish things that we haven't already. Sometimes if this is called then I do things that are overdue that I need to do. When I have been behind and I need to finish something I go to Dean to see if there is a fast but still educational way to do it so that it doesn't take ages and I will become behind on other things. I think that as of now I will not use S.D.L time to do my personal Inquiry because I still have things I am behind on. I have enjoyed this week and found it very good from a learning point of view. I hope next week is as productive as this week.

2 comments:

  1. hi Jacob i like how you included all your stuff that you want and need to achieve for the week and what you like about SDL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jacob i like how you talked about everything and how you did this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.