Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Weekly Reflection



I think that I have been on task and I don't have any overdue tasks from this week. With the changes that have happened ate our school I don't think I have changed very much. I got everything I needed to get done done. I feel I have been using my time wisely and been getting stuck into my work and trying hard to finish everything to a high standard. Sometimes during the week I have been off task but after that I would try to work faster or to a higher standard. I have been to the teacher a few times just to talk about things I haven't completed or things I am struggling with and he has been very helpful and has helped make me better at self managing my day which has helped me become a better self directed learner. Overall I think this week has been very productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.